Our instructors and their work appeared on:
Make A Living By Doing What You Love
Get featured on the Vogue cover. Wear a stunning designer dress at Met Gala. Be the face of a nationwide viral commercial. Have a crew help you prepare for a high-fashion photoshoot. Hang out with celebrities. Travel around the world as a model. Impact millions for a social cause...
The glamorous life of a successful model is within your reach.
Frustrated by an 8 to 5 job? Got lost trying to enter the modeling world? You think you don't have what it takes?
You don't have to be at a certain height, age, body shape, or location to become a successful model.
Don't Know Where to Start?
The curriculum of the Modeling Master Course is designed to teach you everything you need to become a successful full-time model. Course instructors and their work appeared at publications and events such as Elle, Vogue, Vanity Fair, New York Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week.
Some of the content in the curriculum:
- Learn 7 types of runway walks to get selected for fashion shows around the world
- Get ahead of the competition by implementing 4 key lessons
- Avoid the 11 common mistakes and stand out in your lineup
- Learn the runway poses that look best with your outfit and appearance
- Turn heads with the best practices from renowned coaches and designers
- Learn the before, during, and after show guidelines to become a model fashion designers and modeling agents love to work with
BY DANIELA & LAUREN
- Learn different types of print modeling to book more modeling jobs
- Practice 28 proven poses to succeed at all kinds of photoshoots
- Find out posing alternatives and techniques to stand out among other models
- Learn dynamic posing and editorial posing to get featured in fashion magazines
- Get advice and success tips directly from seasoned full-time models
- Watch the behind the scenes of a photoshoot to find out what to expect
- Learn all types of commercial modeling to book jobs at a variety of projects (Lifestyle, fitness, plus-size, catalog, promo, swimsuit, and others)
- Discover the differences between modeling types to get prepared well for commercial work
- Find out the requirements, determine your niche, and know what to expect
- Figure out the expected income range to negotiate well and get better offers
- Learn the proven way to get started fast and get ahead of the competition
- Learn the 5 body types and find out the strengths of your body type to leave the best impressions in your personal and professional lives
- Find out how to camouflage & emphasize parts of your body by using clothing
- Learn how to mix and match patterns to get the best out of your closet
- Find out the 6 types of face shapes and style yours with matching earrings
- Create your mood board to upgrade your closet while staying within your budget
- Learn 16 fashion terms to communicate with industry professionals better
- Learn how to create and improve your personal brand as a model to impress casting directors, agents, and producers and book high-paying modeling jobs
- Discover how to get into the mindset of a successful model, how to gain confidence, improve your poise, stay fit and healthy
- Learn how to take your digitals and measurements, create your own comp card
- Discover ways to find an agent, learn how to prepare for model calls
- Learn how to find jobs as a freelancer model, learn safety tips to avoid scams
- Apply the social media growth plan to increase your following and online presence to reach industry professionals and get paid with social media posts
BY GABRIELLA & EMILIA
- Learn the model etiquette to be your best self and impress industry professionals while searching and doing modeling jobs
- Find out different techniques for negotiations and networking to get the best out of your connections to elevate your modeling career
- Discover the fine dining etiquette to have better social interactions
- Learn table manners and avoid common mistakes to prove you are the right model for long-term projects
- Find out effective communication skills land better job offers
MAKEUP FOR MODELS
- Learn how to do your own makeup while staying within your budget and looking natural and feeling beautiful
- Discover different skin types to treat your skin effortlessly and effectively
- Find out how to use the undertone and foundation to pop your eye color to look your best self in photos and videos
- Use eyeliner effectively to make your eyes look bigger or smaller
- Find out tips to choose a liner and lipstick to make your lips fuller or smaller
- Learn how to use primer, concealer, blush, bronzer, and mascara for different types of modeling jobs
INTRODUCTION TO ACTING
- Learn the fundamentals of the acting industry to jump-start your career as an actress
- Use the resume guideline and template to create your acting resume that will be remembered
- Discover different types of headshots and acting reels to find out what works best for your look and personality to book lead roles
- Learn how to submit to agencies, work as a freelancer actor, and prepare for auditions
- Find out how to use social media to build your portfolio and get invited to projects
Additional Mini Courses (Add-ons)
Are you a parent? Help your daughter succeed in the modeling industry. This mini-course explains how to create a model resume, comp card, and digitals for your kid's modeling career, how to find a modeling agency, how to find modeling work, poses for child models, the common vocabulary used in the industry, ways to make connections, how to keep your child safe, and much more.
Take advantage of the low competition as a plus size model. Learn the requirements to of plus size modeling, how much you can make as a plus size model, sites and platforms to find modeling jobs in this niche, plus size model poses you can use at these jobs, how to grow your social media following, how to get discovered by industry professionals and agencies, and more.
Become a fitness model to get higher-paying jobs. Join this mini course about how to become a fitness model, the requirements and average compensations, how to find fitness modeling jobs for your age and height in your area, fitness poses you can use at these jobs, creative ways to increase your social media follower count, how to get discovered in the fashion world, and more.
Earn more and expand your portfolio by doing business modeling. Find out the requirements, what kind of modeling training you need, how much you can make in this niche, how to find modeling jobs as a business model, formal and professional creative poses you can use at these jobs, how to expand your network in the fashion and entertainment industry, how to get attention of modeling agencies, and much more.
Leverage the seasonal demand and never run out of poses. Learn creative poses you can do in swimwear, find out ways to book seasonal modeling jobs near you, how to expand your resume with a modeling class, the requirements, and average model salary you can make as a swimsuit model, how to grow your network and social media following through swimsuit modeling, how to get discovered, and more.
Gain more followers and fans with lingerie modeling. Learn how to become a lingerie model, the requirements to meet, average compensation you can make as a lingerie model, how to find lingerie modeling jobs while staying safe, best poses you can use at these jobs, how to make new connections through lingerie modeling, how to get discovered by model agents and casting directors, and much more.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCED COACHES, BUILD CONFIDENCE, AND BECOME A FULL-TIME MODEL
WHAT ARE OUR STUDENTS & ALUMNIS SAYING
I started modeling as a pageant model when I was 12 years old. I competed in LA, New York, Miami since I was 16 which was last year. Even though I had modeling experience, FR course helped me alot, I have learned so much from this course especially about commercial and print modeling.
Very helpful. Covers a variety of topics when starting modelling. I didn't even know where to start.. For me I find it very useful and straight forward. I appreciate the resume and comp card templates I was able to upload the casting sites.
Great course! It will be useful to fresh models as well as to already experienced ones. Instructors shared a lots of tips. I enjoyed the course and I started getting messages from agencies and projects already!! (and I'm in the remove part of Texas) Highly recommend.
I have some experience in local modeling and watching this course I find out much more about traveling abroad and Instagram branding. You learn about different types of modeling, contracts with agencies, what to do during Fashion weeks, and what to do on photoshoots. Also a lot of variety in poses and tips on walking. Now, when I understand how things work - it'll be easier for me to build a better modeling career
I have always been interested in modeling for a while. I just never dived in to learn more about it until now. This course was such a confidence boost knowing there's multiple types of modeling since I do not have that runway model figure, but a petite figure. :) I'm so happy I did this and it's given me so much clarity on how to move forward. I also loved how they promote a healthy and loving body image, no matter what your shape / size. There is space for everyone in this industry and that's really beautiful.
I have a 13 year old daughter who love modeling. We tried an in person class in Chicago but it was only runway. I researched courses because I wanted to find somethig that covers more and easy for her to follow. Fashion Republic training helped her (and me) a lot. We got a coaching session as well and we'll have more. Victoria is an amazing trainer! Very detailed explanations & valuable tips that she could put into practice instantly.
MODEL VALUE PACKAGE
The All-In-One Online & Self-Paced Course to Jump-Start Your Next-Level Modeling Career
Get featured, become published, and build a strong portfolio
Make a living by promoting top brands at commercials
Wear outfits that suit your body type and skin tone best
Find agents, book modeling jobs, levarage social media
Impress with your etiquette and communication skills
Look natural, younger, and healthier with makeup that fits you
|BONUS: Introduction to Acting
Level up and land on new opportunities in the acting world
|BONUS: 1-Hour Coaching
Personal Zoom call with one of the course instructors
TOTAL VALUE OF $9650
NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME
ONLY $397 (LIMITED TIME)
What is it?
Modeling Master Course is an all-in-one online course created for aspiring and beginner models to learn all types of modeling including runway modeling, print modeling, and commercial modeling to become full-time models.
Who is it for?
Modeling Master Course is for both people who have never done any types of modeling and for models who already have experience but want to improve their skills. Our instructors cover topics that are easy to understand and follow for all people at all ages, experience levels, and locations. The course is designed specifically for female models but many of the topics are helpful for male models as well. The course content was created to help both adults and children.
Is it an online or in-person course?
It's a 100% online course and it's self-paced. You have access to all modules 7/24 and you can go through them on your own schedule.
How long is the course?
The course has 15-hour long content divided in 160+ lessons. In addition to the length of the course content, please expect to spend time on doing exercises and practices.
How does it work?
You watch the videos, complete the action items, study the materials, use the provided tools and templates to jump start your career or take your current career to the next level. You will access to our private Facebook group where you can ask your questions directly to the course instructors.
Is there any guarantee?
We don’t guarantee anything as we are an organization that gives new and aspiring models the highest chances of success with the best training, guidance, support, and templates. Getting signed with an agency or booking modeling jobs is not in our control so we don't offer money-back guarantee, but most of our students who have attended course see results in as quick as 24 hours!
How can I join the Facebook group?
After purchasing the course, you will receive an email with a link to join our private Facebook group where the course instructors answer all of your questions. All course participants have lifetime access to this exclusive model community.
Which magazine I will be featured in?
Each course participant is featured in the monthly Fashion Republic Magazine. After your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions to submit your photo. There are no photoshoots. There is no need to go to any locations. Submissions are 100% online. All high-resolution professional photos are accepted to be featured. Each participant has their own inside full-page in the magazine. Model name and Instagram handle (optional) are mentioned on the photos. A free digital copy is emailed to featured models after the release of each issue.
When is the 1-Hour Coaching Session and who is it with?
After your purchase of the course, you will receive an email to schedule your personal 1-hour coaching call. You are welcome to choose any of the instructor available. After confirming the date and time, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the call when it's time. Feel free to ask all of your modeling-related questions. This is your time get all your questions answered!
When will the Model Bag be shipped? What is inside?
Model bag will be shipped in 5 business days to the address you provide during checkout. Bags are shipped to USA addresses only. Each model consists of
- Black Zara T-shirt
- Clinique 8-Piece Makeup Set
- 27oz Water Bottle
- 5000mAh Mini Portable Charger
- Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit
Where are you located at? How do I contact you?
Fashion Republic is a Los Angeles based modeling school and fashion magazine with the office location at 1331 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles. Please use Contact page to reach us out.
JOIN THE FREE MODELING WEBINAR
WHAT ARE OTHER MODELS SAYING
Love it, Asia, Victoria, Daniela they are all great coaches! And Asia provided me with more personal guidance when I posted on the FB group.
Great industry insights, something different than just catwalk info. I wish my agency would have explained me all that!
Great course for everyone who wants to be in the industry. Easy to follow along and now I understand which steps I need to take. I love a part about portfolio
LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE ALL-IN-ONE MODELING COURSE and COMMUNITY